 Town / 9641
Re: Cafe Corner add-on module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 02:10:20 GMT

In lugnet.town, Timothy P. Smith wrote:
Is the Cafe Corner layout already a standard?

If it wasn't before, it is now- I see lots of people building additions to the
plan- here's mine:
http://www.maj.com/gallery/Timothy-Smith/10182/10182Modules/002.jpg

Folder when moderated:
http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=138233

Here's the link to our RichLUG Virginia Aviation Museum Town once moderated:

Thanks to our RichLUG member Bob for contributing the Cafe Corner to this year's
display. Most MOC's built by Greg and Tim.