Re: Boston roadshow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:31:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Travis Kunce wrote:

Thank you for the inspiration!

Eric Sophie

Eric, the real question is, can you build a mecha or another monkey that is
better than my monkey in under 2hours.... at your local road show.?

that really wasn't started until about 3 pm on Sunday and the construction
zone closed at 5... we were a few minutes over, and Eric and Doug helped
find me parts near the last half hour while I concentrated on building. We
can all argree its not fine, but with no blueprint and two actuall hours of
work plus breaks for club evalutation, I think anyone but you Eric would be
hard up to do better.

Dont you like how it hangs from trees.

I'd expect that you'd make it hard for yourself like i did by building at
the end of the day when the parts have been looted for fairness stake, but
if you have a good idea... please outbuild me.

bring it on...

ALL COMERS... GOTO YOUR ROADSHOW AND OUTBUILD TRAVIS KUNCE.

I dare you all, but especially you Eric

-tk

If you can't out build my life-scale chicken... well... you should be able
to out build my life scale chicken....

Why have a chicken when you can have a... TR-CE?  (Turkey!!)...if you don't know
what I'm talking about, go to Adrian Drake's Brickfrenzy.com and click on
Mecha...

Scott Lyttle