Subject:
Boston roadshow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general, lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 02:39:36 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Here's the (few) pictures I took from the Roadshow this weekend, here in
Boston.  You might notice that I spent most of my time tending the
quarry, which was a great hit (when it was running right :).

  http://peeron.com/pics/nelug/RoadShow-20030713/

I'm sure others will post some more detailed descriptions of the fun :)

Dan

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com