Re: When the world was young...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 19:18:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:
If other people decide they can play (Hendo ... where are you?)...

Huh?  Who?  Oh, sorry, I was distracted by a monkey with a bicycle made of
ice cream...

Uh... Technically, I am in Greenfield (when I am home).  The big question
for this topic is whether I can get from Greenfield to Arlington on the
27th.  Currently, there is a strong rumor that I may have to work that day.
If I do work, perhaps I will get lucky and get out early enough to show up
late and be a spectator.  (If someone emails me directions, that would be
great.)  If I don't work, I should be able to arrive earlier and be more
involved.

I will keep you informed, but at this point I will play it safe and say I
will not likely be able to play.   :(

-Hendo