Re: When the world was young...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 16:15:37 GMT

Quoting David Eaton <deaton@intdata.com>:

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau writes:
The SP limit is should not consume more than %25 of your total CP, so 250 • CP
worth.  Again, I think the magic items that you create to get scatterd
should draw from this pool, minimum of 5 items per team, with a maximum of
10 per team...thoughts?

But anyway, I'm sorta leery
of
the SP's coming out of your magic pool.

I agree.  It's not my troops fault he picked up something that cursed him
forever and made some sp effectively ususable until his untimely death.  He
could have just as easily have picked up a goat.  I don't think that magic items
should count towards the 250 sp pool.

Jennifer