Re: When the world was young...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 19:09:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jonathan Dallas writes:

I never saw Neil's Necromancer.  Do we have specs on him?
<snip>

The basic recipe was:

Take 250 CP and cram it into one minifig, predominately in SP.

Equip the necromancer with two spells (to save on the cost of SP):

fireball
raise/animate/control dead

The basic strategy was:

Hole up in some corner somewhere.
Wait for other players' troops to start killing each other.
Raise said dead troops.
Launch massive fireballs four feet away.
Raise said burned troops.
Send dead troops to fight living troops.
Raise said newly dead troops killed by pevious dead troops.

... and so on.

[shakes fist in air]
"DANG YOU, NEIL!  DANG YOU FOR ALL ETERNITY!"

-s