Re: When the world was young...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 20:25:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau writes:
[snip sword story]

That said, is there any plot going on here concerning this here sword? Or
said '3-mile-high-castle'?

Is the goal to capture the sword? Might the sword be guarded by some 3rd
party? Perhaps capturing the sword is only useful insofar as it's a prime
butt-kicking sword?

Lastly, if you think the total army CP count should be modified (like to
1200 or 999.44), bring it up...and no, Shaun, you can't have 3000+ CP.

So, just to be clear, we're saying 1000 CP per *team* not per *team member*,
I'm assuming.

Oh, and one more thing...I think it would be helpful (necessary?) if at
least a couple of us worked on the scenery together, regardless of what team
you may ultimately be on.  Any on-lookers are also welcome to build things,
if they so desire.

It would be awesomely cool to have a rubble-shell of a once-great-castle
sitting there to fight around. If there is indeed a 'Sword of Agot' (is that
name inspired by the conversation at Picadilly?) that's in the game, I'm
thinking there'd be, say, 3 entrances (evenly spaced, one in the middle, one
on each end) to get to said sword? Dang. I just took apart one huge layout,
and I'm thinking about a 2nd one. Dang.

DaveE