  Re: NLDA [aka Medieval] Brikwars*

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau writes: <snip> (...) I think this is close to what I was thinking. Obviously team A knows something about team B but not everything and while they know some of their weapons team B obviously isn't going to leave (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NLDA [aka Medieval] Brikwars*

(...) I was thinking about this balancing act, particularly with respect to the weighting of available CP to account for one team having a fortified postion. Then I realized that I think Brikwars might be self-balancing in this regards. Buildings (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NLDA [aka Medieval] Brikwars*

(...) I think this sounds fair. We havn't given point values for buildings before so it hadn't crossed my mind. If you want to go this route I don't have a problem with it. (...) Prepair to die, scumbag! (...) Thoughts... I think Team A stinks. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)