Re: MEETING (& med. Brikwars)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 21:24:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, David Eaton writes:
As for scoring troops, I've recently been working on a little script to
score troops-- It's not finished yet, although the basics work so far. It
makes for a nice little printout page complete with total CP, total MP, AV,
Skill, etc-- just a simple form:

http://www.suave.net/~dave/bw.cgi

This is so cool!... I guess I can throw away my MS Access BrikWars file...

About the meeting any day but Thursdays...

J.-