Subject:
MEETING
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 18:51:41 GMT

I think its time for a MEETING.How about the following dates?
Tuesday, June 19
Thursday, June 21
If next week is too soon, we can always shoot for the week after!

Freight Freitas

Re: MEETING
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 19:02:23 GMT

Freight Freitas wrote:

I think its time for a MEETING.How about the following dates?
Tuesday, June 19
Thursday, June 21
If next week is too soon, we can always shoot for the week after!

Freight Freitas

Ah! I was just about to inquire on the status of the Medieval BW game..

I'm always up for meetings, and am available both Tues and Thurs.

-Suz

Re: MEETING (& med. Brikwars)