Re: Brikwars Playtest Photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 13:40:31 GMT

Wow, thanks Mike!  This is high praise indeed, coming from the grand prophet of it
all!  You'll be pleased to know that playing went off without a hitch!  Calm heads
and continuous referencing of certain rules tomes prevailed to make a great
experience ...

and there will definintely be lots of pictures forthcoming!  The big event ( a
scant 11 days away, folks!) will be documented and photographed from every
conceivable angle, and with better attention payed to flash photography fine
points ;).  Stay tuned!

thanks for the comments!
shaun

Mike Rayhawk wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:
As promised, here are some captions describing the scenes in the photos
from the Brikwars Playtesting session between myself and Mr. Eric "I
swat you like a fly" Joslin.  The day was somewhat overcast, so I

Dig that!  In the five years I've been working on BrikWars I never figured
anyobdy else would have the gall to try and actually play the damn thing.  You
guys are my heroes.

Referring to the photos found at

These pictures are killer!  If you ever make a site for them (or for your
upcoming BrikWars bash) you've got to let me know, I'll put a link up on the
BrikWars page.

Mike Rayhawk