Re: Brikwars Playtest Photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 00:15:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:
As promised, here are some captions describing the scenes in the photos
from the Brikwars Playtesting session between myself and Mr. Eric "I
swat you like a fly" Joslin.  The day was somewhat overcast, so I

Dig that!  In the five years I've been working on BrikWars I never figured
anyobdy else would have the gall to try and actually play the damn thing.  You
guys are my heroes.

Referring to the photos found at

These pictures are killer!  If you ever make a site for them (or for your
upcoming BrikWars bash) you've got to let me know, I'll put a link up on the
BrikWars page.

Mike Rayhawk