Re: MichLUG June 2nd meeting Wrapup - Scott' Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 03:51:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:

Did anyone have any questions or comments or anything?

Seemed well in hand from my perspective. I will have a rural station to
bring to GATS as well as my usual rolling stock. I have secured a dealer
table at GATS and am trying to arrange some child labor (grin) to man it, so
if you have items to sell you're welcome to some of the space on it.

Man, I might have to start talking to myself on LUGNET, like Tony did.

Don't do that! Next you'll be wanting pancakes too... By the way I had some
REAL maple syrup on my pancakes for breakfast yesterday. It was the last of
it, though.

++Lar

Re: MichLUG June 2nd meeting Wrapup - Scott' Report
Seemed well in hand from my perspective.

Well, high praise indeed!! : )

I will have a rural station to
bring to GATS as well as my usual rolling stock. I have secured a dealer
table at GATS and am trying to arrange some child labor (grin) to man it, so
if you have items to sell you're welcome to some of the space on it.

EVIL Larry, exploiting child labor. Well, we could use those small hands for
the display, anyway! : ) I don't really have much outside some stock LEGO
sets and parts, so I don't think I really have much.

Man, I might have to start talking to myself on LUGNET, like Tony did.

Don't do that! Next you'll be wanting pancakes too... By the way I had some
REAL maple syrup on my pancakes for breakfast yesterday. It was the last of
it, though.

Umm...pancakes..... : )

Scott

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:

Did anyone have any questions or comments or anything?

Seemed well in hand from my perspective. I will have a rural station to
bring to GATS as well as my usual rolling stock. I have secured a dealer
table at GATS and am trying to arrange some child labor (grin) to man it, so
if you have items to sell you're welcome to some of the space on it.

Man, I might have to start talking to myself on LUGNET, like Tony did.

Don't do that! Next you'll be wanting pancakes too... By the way I had some
REAL maple syrup on my pancakes for breakfast yesterday. It was the last of
it, though.

++Lar

Sure! Eat all the syrup before we get there. Well since you won’t make us
pancakes then maybe you’ll buy us doughnuts. Yeah! Doughnuts are better.
MMMMMMMM Doughnuts. Cream filling, MMMMMM. MMMMMMMMmmmmm...

Tony

Re: MichLUG June 2nd meeting Wrapup - Scott' Report