Re: Abston Church of Christ dedication service - you're invited
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 14:20:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Tony Hedglen writes:
I'm the LARGE smiley face from the Alfa Team with brown hair.
If you don't have that head then just a classic smiley will do.

The muffin head hair? There are at least two other MichLUGers who want that
hair. Though one person has offered to build his own minifig so that my two
muffin hairs will cover the other two, those who want that hair may be unhappy
if half the MichLUG group is photographed together with that hair.

Tony can correct me if I am wrong, but I think he meant that he wanted the
LARGE smiley face and regular brown hair.  (That's how I read his sentence
anyhow.)

-Jason
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html

If I recall, you, Trevor and Rick all want that hair. Do any of you have
another choice?

Curiously, of all the other invites I sent out (to 47 suppliers) nobody else
has asked for that hair. Is this a local thing? :-)

For anyone who has submitted a description and not gotten a comment from me,
or who have asked questions (including for my address), I'm very busy this
week and will not likely get to answering 'til Saturday.

Thanks,
Amy