Re: Abston Church of Christ dedication service - you're invited
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 13:53:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
I'll be finishing up my LEGO church in the next few weeks. Michlug members, or
at least a minifig representation of you, are invited to the dedication
service, to be held sometime between now and Christmas. Your spouse or SO is
also invited to attend.

If you'd like to attend, please send me a description of what you look like in
minifig form. I have many common town, space and star wars minifig heads and
torsos, though I'd like you to be dressed appropriately for church. If I don't
have something that matches, we can perhaps use something more generic. Many
of the congregation will be there in a plain sweatshirt, provided by Brasso
:-) Please remember that hats aren't appropriate for church, so you'll need to
tell me what color your hair is, if you have hair :-)  I have the usual hair
styles and colors to choose from. • <snip>
Please let me know if you'd like to attend.

Thanks,
Amy

Jamie and I would like to attend, and sat down last night figure out what we
were going to wear.

Jamie: Hermione hair, Hermione face, Adventurer Chick's Torso, and black legs.
Me: Normal Brown Hair, Young Obi-Wan's face (From Gungan sub), Han Solo's
Torso, as seen in Desert Skiff, and dark grey legs.

Pictures have been posted on my main Lego page.

-Jason
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html