Subject:
Abston Church of Christ dedication service - you're invited
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 23:12:06 GMT

(canceled)

Re: Abston Church of Christ dedication service - you're invited
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 04:04:07 GMT

My minime:

I will be shaved for the event.  So please use a diver's head with glasses,
but you'll have to brasso off the microphone.  Brown hair...crew cut from
the alpha team sets since we can't wear hats.  OR I can shave my head for
the occasion and go bald.  Put me in the purple suit worn by the harry
potter turbined guy if you have it.  That's a sharp suit!  If not, then a
plain black suit is fine.

My wife,...the girl's hair from the harry potter sets, brown (which is the
only color it comes in) with the female adventurers head.  She will be
wearing a solid black slacks and a white blouse with low cut front and pearl
necklace.  Let me know if you have that body piece...I should have it in my
destroyer.

Best!

~Trev

Re: Abston Church of Christ dedication service - you're invited