Re: One year anniversary coming up quick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 17:45:59 GMT

Well, I hope you can make it! Did you work on another BT capital ship yet?

I don't think there'll ever be another BT capital, because
a) I'd rather work on smaller stuff, and
b) All my black bricks are tied up in the Chief Wawatam!  The main hull is
2/3+ done, with a pair of tracks running the length.  It's over 3' long and
about 8" high now; it will get a bit longer and a lot higher (with the top
decks).  No photos worth taking yet, the interesting stuff is the upper
part.  Need white train doors and windows!!!!

Peter