UPDATE Re: One year anniversary coming up quick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 14:57:43 GMT

I apologize Larry if I offended you over the previous statment. :-|

Okay! We seem to have a strong turnout of people interested!!! The current
hopefuls are:

Kai Broderson
Rick Hallman
Tony Hedglen
Trevor Pruden (maybe)
Jason Spears

That's five so I will ask my minister on Wednesday at youth group! The date
set is October 20, one day before the "anniversary" and gives us ample time
for prep for Tony's thing. The time will be 12ish-???. I am still waiting
for our train-heads to pop up and say weather or not they are coming :-,.
Sprinks! Steeeeeeve! you comin? :-D

Rick