Re: stealth fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 00:09:56 GMT

Trevor Pruden wrote:

AWESOME PICS OF AN AWESOME MOC, Spencer!!!!

WOW !!!!!

Thanks Trev!

How do you make them so REAL?!?

Hehe... well it helps to build in black - hides the flaws!

Well, I worked on this slowly over the period of several months -
brainstorming and testing various construction techniques. It was only
by late July, when the model started to come together, that I was
confident that I could finish it to a somewhat satisfactory degree.

I'll have to admit, this one really pushed the envelope of my building
skills - which is a good thing. There is always something new to learn
about Lego building!

Please please please please tell us that you will never tear that one down!
That has GOT to come to the next GATS show for sure!

Oh, I never destroy my models. I just buy more brick. :-)

If I had been around yesterday, I would have brought it to the Michlug
meeting (how did that go? where are the pics?) Don't worry though -
hopefully I can make the next meeting and GATS. I'll bring it along!

Next up for me is an SR-71 (I'm planning to eventually build the entire
Lockheed Skunkworks trifecta: F-117A, SR-71, and U-2), but don't look
for the Blackbird anytime before Christmas!

--
J. Spencer Rezkalla