Subject:
stealth fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 22:58:25 GMT

AWESOME PICS OF AN AWESOME MOC, Spencer!!!!

WOW !!!!!

:^O

That is freakin' UNBELIEVABLE!  How do you make them so REAL?!?

I'm not worthy
I'm not worthy

Please please please please tell us that you will never tear that one down!
That has GOT to come to the next GATS show for sure!
Freakin' amazing...

~Trev