Re: LEGO event coming up May 27-28
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2006 22:44:20 GMT

New details for the building event here in Ontario over the memorial day
weekend.  Dan Brown will be in from Entfield, and will supervise the building of
a very large scale aligator model. The public is invited to assist in the build
which will take place over the three day weekend, in the food court. Here are
the dates and times.

Saturday May 27th 12-8
Sunday May 28th 12-8
Monday May 29th 10-6

The model should be completed somewhere between 5 and 6 PM on Monday. After
which the retail store folks will be hauling the alligator back into their store
and dismantleing it piece by piece. I am tied up over the weekend, but will be
there to help out on Monday. Let me know if anyone else will be joining me.

Scott

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Scott Costello wrote:
At the LEGO outlet store in the Ontario Mills Mall, there will be a building
event. A master builder will be on hand to assist as the public is invited to
participate in building a large scale alligator model. I will try to get more
details to follow, but please chime in and let me know if there is any interest.

Scott