Subject:
LEGO event coming up May 27-28
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2006 15:19:13 GMT

At the LEGO outlet store in the Ontario Mills Mall, there will be a building
event. A master builder will be on hand to assist as the public is invited to
participate in building a large scale alligator model. I will try to get more
details to follow, but please chime in and let me know if there is any interest.

Scott