 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / *1244 (-5)
heads up: LugoLA meeting in Santa Ana on 04/21/07 at 2:00 PM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 03:35:22 GMT

The next LugoLA will be held in Santa Ana on 04/21/07 at 2:00 PM. For more
details please check out the LugoLA Yahoo group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LUGOLA/ .

Thomas

heads up: LugoLA meeting in Santa Ana on 04/21/07 at 2:00 PM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 03:34:54 GMT

The next LugoLA will be held in Santa Ana on 04/21/07 at 2:00 PM. For more
details please check out the LugoLA Yahoo group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LUGOLA/ .

Thomas

Subject:
Dark grey bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2007 02:44:46 GMT

Hi

Does anyone have any dark grey bricks for sale?  (Old dark grey--NOT new dark
grey).  I need about 500 to 1000 2 x 4 bricks.  I've got a deadline on a project
so I'm willing to pick em up if you've got em.  And I'm willing to pay whatever
you ask.  I need them by the end of this week so email me (henry@henrylim.org)
ASAP.

Thanks

-Henry

Re: Reminder: meeting on 01/20/07 in Fontana, CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2007 19:23:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Thomas Mueller wrote:
I just wanted to remind everybody that John is hosting the next LugoLA meeting
on 01/20/07 at his house in Fontana, CA.

Thanks Thomas. Just thought I would drop a line here about the last meeting.
This is directed to the LUGOLA veterans like myself...

Dude! Where is the LUGOLA old skool? I was the only one there and you know what
a lazy bastard I am. What's up with that? Since this is our first meeting of the
new year let's start it off right. I may/may not have something new to show but
I'll bust something out. So see ya Saturday.

Word.

--Dan

Reminder: meeting on 01/20/07 in Fontana, CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2007 19:20:29 GMT

I just wanted to remind everybody that John is hosting the next LugoLA meeting
on 01/20/07 at his house in Fontana, CA. For more information please check out
the LugoLA Yahoo group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LUGOLA/), since we are
trying to make it the main communications
platform.

Hope to see you all there

Thomas

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact