Reminder: meeting on 01/20/07 in Fontana, CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2007 19:20:29 GMT

I just wanted to remind everybody that John is hosting the next LugoLA meeting
on 01/20/07 at his house in Fontana, CA. For more information please check out
the LugoLA Yahoo group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LUGOLA/), since we are
trying to make it the main communications
platform.

Hope to see you all there

Thomas