Subject:
Dark grey bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2007 02:44:46 GMT

Hi

Does anyone have any dark grey bricks for sale?  (Old dark grey--NOT new dark
grey).  I need about 500 to 1000 2 x 4 bricks.  I've got a deadline on a project
so I'm willing to pick em up if you've got em.  And I'm willing to pay whatever
you ask.  I need them by the end of this week so email me (henry@henrylim.org)
ASAP.

Thanks

-Henry