Re: This is early, I know, but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 17:30:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Dave Amos writes:
-- My latest emails to Dave Amos' personal email bounced (account full was
the reason) and have not heard from him.  I will  try to contact via his
Cornell email address and telephone.  Dunno if he will be able to get to the
show at all (I have forgotten what he told us way back when...)

Hey all!  Hope the holidays were great!  To set the record straight, I will
not be back in time for GATS, unfortunately.  Ill be returning on the 18th
of January.

As for a meeting sometime after GATS, the month of February looks great for
me.  The month of March is a very different story, however.  Im pretty sure
for 2/3 whole weeks Ill be either out of town, entertaining guests, or
taking tests.

That being said Ill try to be where ever the meeting happens to be.  It just
might be a bit difficult.  Im also going to look at setting up a late spring
meeting in Ithaca, maybe in late April/early May.  Who needs to study for
finals?  :)

Well, thats all for now!  Have a ton of fun at GATS!  Take alot of pictures!

-Dave

Sorry we missed you at GATS, Dave - it was a real hoot.
I'll post more details in another thread.

Ed