  This is early, I know, but...

So... 1) I am assuming that the GATS is our January Meeting, right? 2) I am also assuming (hoping is more like it) that the Train Show will drum up some new membership/perspective membership. So...My point is: Do we want to set a time and place for (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: This is early, I know, but...

(...) Good point, John! It would help to keep the ball rolling if new members are drummed up. While we're probably OK with planning things as we go on the spur of the moment, newbies may not harken to that idea. Yes, I think the GATS show will count (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: This is early, I know, but...

Ed McGlynn uttered: (...) While (...) pressure (...) their (...) on (...) You mean I gotta come up with a whole batch of new creations in just one month!!! <grin> Okay, I guess we can do that. I will see what I can do this week about scheduling the (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: This is early, I know, but...

(...) Hey all! Hope the holidays were great! To set the record straight, I will not be back in time for GATS, unfortunately. Ill be returning on the 18th of January. As for a meeting sometime after GATS, the month of February looks great for me. The (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: This is early, I know, but...

(...) Sorry we missed you at GATS, Dave - it was a real hoot. I'll post more details in another thread. Ed (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)