Re: GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.loc.us.ny.roc, lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 17:23:30 GMT

Well now I have an excuse for going there!
Thank you so much Wayne!
--
Thanx~
Nicole Drumm MS

"Wayne Sardullo" <sardullo@Oswego.edu> wrote in message
I was in the Carosel Mall today and Came across a Small LEGO Store Selling
LEGOS. Apparently they are working together with one of the bookstores. I was
told depending on HOW GOOD things work out and sales they might go for a FULL
FLEDGED STORE!!!! I mentioned LUCNY and told them who I was and mentioned a
LAYOUT. While I expected a little more support Im sure if I talk to the • Manager
who wasn't there it would be good....  If we can come up with something I • think
we can get more support in the near future!!!

If you get some Time go to the mall and make a Ruckus about the Lego Place. • Im
not going to say its any better then Toys R Us but at least we got something • to
start with. The two woman there were suprised to know that there was a Lego
Users Group in CNY. This might be a good thing. The thing we have all been
waiting for!

its in the basement floor next to the UP escalators! across from finishline!

ENJOY!!
Wayne