Re: GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.loc.us.ny.roc, lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 19:24:29 GMT

---Snippage

Wait a minute...
How Big is this place?  Is it in a store front or a cart?
Is it in the spot where Mikasa was?  Or Compusa?
Those stores downstairs were semi-anchors last time I checked...
This may be a full fledged outlet...

Its outside of the actual stores in the walking area they have a small setup
with Lego stuff. I was a little upset because they didnt have any train stuff
and No technic...

The main things were starwars, HP, Some Duplo, Bioncle and galador... I
actually finally got to see Galidor today, Why is lego selling this? I thought
Bioncle was pushing it but this otherstuff is FAR from being LEGO..? Maybe I
missed something?

Wayne

:)

-John Rudy