 Organizations / United States / L.U.C.N.Y. / *873 (-20)
  Re: CANCELLED: Re: LUCNY to display at Day Out With Thomas, Utica, NY June 18-27, 2004

(...) I’m sorry to here this but I completely understand. NILTC also decided not to do our local Thomas event this year for the very same reason. Dust [1] was a huge problem last year and with even proposing alternative locations and also offering (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti)

  CANCELLED: Re: LUCNY to display at Day Out With Thomas, Utica, NY June 18-27, 2004

For various reasons mostly due to the venue, LUCNY will NOT be participating in this event this year. In Lieu of this event, we will be having a local meeting to have some fun and play with our trains. This will likely be a two-day event; details to (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti, FTX)

  LUCNY at Finger Lakes Rail Fair 2004

Here's a video segment used by an Ithaca, NY television station during our most recent show at the Finger Lakes Rail Fair: (URL) partial transcript is also at this address, including this statment by the video journalist - "But it's the Lego train (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains.org) !

  Re: Announcing LUCNY Apparel and Goods.

"John Rudy" <TJJohn12@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message news:GuBJ8F.I1z@lugnet.com... (...) York (...) I just checked out this CafePress store and it is still there. I ordered two more Polo shirts with our unofficial logo on them. The quality of the (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  LUCNY to display at Day Out With Thomas, Utica, NY June 18-27, 2004

(URL) The Lego Users of Central New York (LUCNY)> will be setting up and operating a 12 foot by 40 foot display of Lego Trains in Utica, NY, during the Day Out With Thomas the Tank Engine event. (URL) A Day out With Thomas> is sponsored by the (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti, FTX)

  Brooklyn Area Lego Collectors???? Please e-mail me

Just as the subject suggests. I need any Brooklyn or Brooklyn area Lego collectors to please e-mail if you have a moment. I need help on an issue. Thanks! :-) Brendan Duck360198@aol.com (20 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: SciBrick Member Display - Mecha Designs - Lego Store - Paramus Park Mall - N.J.

(...) Hey Joe! I'm sorry I missed you! Glad you came down to the store. I'll try to be here next time if you let me know ahead of time, if you can. About the pictures. yeah, its a Mall thing. Smuggle away if you can. btw, can you give us a link to (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.pa, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny.sta, FTX)

  Re: LUCNY exhibiting at the Oswego Valley Railroad show

(...) more Pics at (URL) (20 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: LUCNY exhibiting at the Oswego Valley Railroad show

(...) Pics at (URL) (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  LUCNY exhibiting at the Oswego Valley Railroad show

LEGO Users of Central New York; LUCNY... ...will be displaying our latest buildings, rolling stock, automated switches, modified track geometry, stock LEGO train kits, etc. at the 21st Annual Oswego Valley Railroad Association's Train Show in (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce)

  Re: LUCNY exhibiting at the CNY Train Fair 11/1, 2

In lugnet.trains, Kevin Salm wrote a lot which I cut one again: Okay, one more addendum from me... (...) I forgot to mention before that our layout was set up to allow at least FOUR trains to run similtanenously on separate lines of track. Most (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: LUCNY exhibiting at the CNY Train Fair 11/1, 2

In lugnet.trains, Kevin Salm wrote a lot which I cut: (...) DOH! I forgot that Ben Medinets tok several photos early on the first day with this DigiCam. Here they are -- (URL) again, Ben, for coming all the way to help us out. And thanks for taking (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: LUCNY exhibiting at the CNY Train Fair 11/1, 2

(...) WOW! This show went well. 16 feet by 26 feet -- our biggest layout yet and, naturally, the best display at the whole event which used two huge buildings at the New York State Fairgrounds. We must have heard people tell us that 100 times! I (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains.org)

  LUCNY exhibiting at the CNY Train Fair 11/1, 2

LEGO Users of Central New York; LUCNY... ...will be displaying our latest buildings, rolling stock, automated switches, modified track geometry, stock LEGO train kits, etc. at the 29th Annual Central New York Train Fair in Syracuse, NY on November (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: LUCNY meeting September 21

Kevin, John and Jim, both Tim and I had a great time during our visit! Seeing the wares of a fellow Lego User Club was inspiring. Inspiration we hope to bring back here to GardenSLUG land just cause it was so fun. Short notice or not, we'll all meet (...) (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  LUCNY meeting September 21

(...) Okay, so the LUCNY meeting was actually held on Sunday, September 21. Due to Lugnet technical difficulties, I did not get the change posted here. This meeting was a ton of fun! Only three members of LUCNY showed up, but we accomplished what we (...) (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: FunTrak club show invitation in Utica

I'll post a quick reply to myself here - thanks to everyone who got back to me so quickly on this. We'll pass on this one this time around. Ed (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  FunTrak club show invitation in Utica

I spoke with Brian King of FunTrak this evening, and he called to invite us to display a 10' x 20' layout at his club's show at Union Station in Utica on October 11th and 12th. I believe that's the station across from where our layout for Day Out (...) (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  LUCNY meeting September 20

The next LUCNY meeting is scheduled for DATE: Saturday September 20 TIME: Noon to 5:00 PM PLACE: Parkside Methodist Church, Vernon Center HOST: Kevin Salm AGENDA: -- introduction of new members -- discuss upcoming train shows in November (Nov 1,2 (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Thomas event in Utica, NY

(...) Thank you. In those pictures, that building is trying to be the public library. In the very near future, that building will be rebuilt and converted into LUCNY University. Recent purchases of more Sand Green bricks will permit the erection at (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact