 Trains / 21509
21508  |  21510
Subject:
LUCNY exhibiting at the Oswego Valley Railroad show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 12:19:04 GMT

LEGO Users of Central New York; LUCNY...

...will be displaying our latest buildings, rolling stock, automated switches,
modified track geometry, stock LEGO train kits, etc. at the 21st Annual Oswego
Valley Railroad Association's Train Show in Fulton, NY on November 8th and 9th.

The Oswego Valley show is a nice medium-sized show with a light-hearted and
family oriented theme.  The title of the show is listed officially as the "21st
Annual Christmas Town Express Model Railroad Show."

We're looking forward to greeting all our local and out of town LEGO enthusiasts
who wish to stop by.  We'll have lots of opportunities to show you our latest
creations and we'd be happy to run your 9v trains, either 6 or 8 wide or our
~12' x 20' layout.

Show hours are 10a-5p on the 8th, and 10a-4p on the 9th.  Parking's free, and
there's a nominal admission fee.  Come out and enjoy the cozy venue, with an
emphasis on family and trains.

Thanks,
Ed McGlynn
LUCNY