 Organizations / United States / LRGOAA / 52
Re: LRGOAA & MichLUG Joint Meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 19:11:49 GMT

Personally, I have about as much interest in building a lifelike train as Larry has in building a sumo robot.

But that doesn’t stop me from trying to attend any type of LEGO meeting (LUG, LTC, MUG, LRG, Brickfest...)

I’ve made a couple trips to IndyLUG meetings, expecting a cold responce from from the “train” guys, only to be very welcome by other AFoLs. Turns out, most of them have Mindstorms, but a lot are still in the box. I guess most of them don’t know how to build a robot. :)

That’s OK. I don’t really want to build a 5 story building, a castle, a moonbase module, or anything with Bionical parts. But, it’s pretty cool to see what other people have done. My wife and boys love to see the layouts.

One of these days, I’ll make the trip to attend an MichLUG meeting. Really, I will... :)

Thanks for the invitation, Steve