  Re: Rock Crawling

(...) Who needs an NXT??? I am using an RC buggy remote. Question: If you guys in RTL Toronto build robots as you said, then why on earth don't you have an NXT already? (Check with Calum...I hear he has an NXT that he isn't using) :) B (17 years ago, 10-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

  Re: Rock Crawling

(...) 'cause I like building robots with brick-plate-plate-brick studded construction. And I like the ability to have 10 motors in 1 bot using 1 RCX. When John develops a multiplexor to sell for the NXT so I can have more than 1 motor connected to (...) (17 years ago, 12-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

  Re: Rock Crawling

(...) So, I'm wondering about the NXT's ability to command the RCX. How possible is the following: I know that I can hook up motors to my RCX sensor ports and vice versa. They might not work doing anything really practical but they can be hooked up. (...) (17 years ago, 12-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

  Re: NXT2RCX

At 12:22 PM 1/12/07, Rafe Donahue wrote: Nemo, (...) I think this is possible, and would work, at least as well as it did on the RCX. A simple conversion cable could be connected to both. I believe the wires that would be connected would act just (...) (17 years ago, 12-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)