  Re: Rock Crawling

(...) I am bummed that I couldn't make it down to Lafayette yesterday...looks like it was fun... Were you and John the only ones with trucks? Mine is getting close...thought I had it done a little while ago and discovered I had mounted some stuff (...) (17 years ago, 31-Dec-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

  Re: Rock Crawling

(...) We were the only ones there-- unless you count Matt and Kurt, whose spybot vehicles did almost as well going through the course as my truck did ;) (...) I've noticed it is a little harder to keep track of this kind of stuff when building (...) (17 years ago, 2-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)