    Rock Crawler —John Brost
   After a visit with Steve & Bryan last weekend, and being completely disasatisfied with my prototype rock crawler, I began a whole new design. My inspiration... Monster trucks. So I built a 4-wheel drive, 4-wheel steer vehicle with 4-link suspensions (...) (17 years ago, 22-Dec-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

        Re: Rock Crawler —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) As usual, very cool. I look forward to seeing what you come up with next. This week, I expect to get together with Bryan to work on our Gamma Rex (3xNXT Walking robot), but on Saturday (Dec 30) we're all getting together for Rock Crawling. I (...) (17 years ago, 22-Dec-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)