  Re: GBC group??? (and a sad story)

(...) Since its you posting, I feel I ought to make some comment about ball pumps etc ;) But I shall refrain. Yes, the design of these wonderful constructions, GBC modules, do have to be approached with a certain amount of care. Despite the inherent (...) (18 years ago, 30-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

  Re: GBC group??? (and a sad story)

(...) Awww. (...) Well it's sort of strange, it still runs, but its very slow, like its being powered by almost dead batteries (and no, the batteries are fine, the other motors work the same as always) (...) Yes, this is an option I should have (...) (18 years ago, 30-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)