Subject:
Anyone record Revenge of the Brick?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 04:20:51 GMT

Did anyone happen to record the Revenge of the Brick LEGO thing that was on
Cartoon Network tonight?  I was going to watch and tape it at 8:00, but the 8:00
time that was advertised must have been for a different time zone, because there
was neither anything Star Wars nor LEGO related on Cartoon Network from 7:45 on.
I bought the DVD of the LEGO animations that were for the contest at Brickfest
2004.  We can watch that at some future meeting.  I've watched it all, so I can
tell you which ones are so lame that they're not worth watching.

David Gregory