Re: vignette meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 05:23:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   Hey IndyLUGgers,

I put up a blog entry on your last meeting based on Brian’s Brickshelf pics. Is there a meeting report or anything like that someplace? If so let me know and I’ll edit my blog entry to link to it.

Thanks, Bruce

We had a contest and voted to decide on the 4 winners.

People’s choice — IndyLUG GATS (2 kids looking at nanoscale layout), by Jeramy Spurgeon
Judge’s choice — Joe Vig Goes to the Proctologist (Joe Vig about to get probed), by Brian Darrow
President’s choice — Buffalo Bill (guy keeping girl in a pit from Silence of the Lambs), by Steve McDonough
Sponsor’s choice — Shark Scare (person freaking out from shark swimming right up to glass), by John Kyle

David Gregory
IndyLUG Secretary