Re: Anyone record Revenge of the Brick?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 23:37:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, David Gregory wrote:
   Did anyone happen to record the Revenge of the Brick LEGO thing that was on Cartoon Network tonight? I was going to watch and tape it at 8:00, but the 8:00 time that was advertised must have been for a different time zone, because there was neither anything Star Wars nor LEGO related on Cartoon Network from 7:45 on. I bought the DVD of the LEGO animations that were for the contest at Brickfest 2004. We can watch that at some future meeting. I’ve watched it all, so I can tell you which ones are so lame that they’re not worth watching.

David Gregory

Jake’s blog notes that Revenge of the Brick is available online.

Bruce