 Organizations / United States / GMLUG / *127 (-20)
  what states?

Hi folks. I'm moving to Minneapolis. Is MN includes in this group? Thanks Fradel GOnzales (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: Lafayette (Indiana) Area Lego Robotics Club.

Steve, This is great news, but do you need to post like this? Why not just cross post in one shot. (i.e. copy and paste the names into the Newsgroups space) Then again I could not fit all the newsgroups you posted to into the space? See Ya... Robin (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind)

  Lafayette (Indiana) Area Lego Robotics Club.

We're proud to announce the formation of the Lafayette Area Lego Robotics Club in Lafayette, Indiana. The Lafayette Area LEGO Robotics Club is a group of people who meet once a month to discuss and build Lego robots and related subjects. We hope to (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  I would like to join your club.

GMLUG: I would like to join your group. I currently live in La Crosse, Wisconsin. I plan on moving to Minneapolis, Minnesota during the summer. I have created a website of Lego creations. So far people like my website since I organize by creations (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: Anybody alive?

(...) Hi Keir - The GMLUG newsgroup isn't often used, to my knowledge. So, I'm crossposting to loc.us.il. I'm in Wheaton, up in DuPage county directy west of Chicago. There's a small handful of us in the Chicago area. Also, John VanZwieten lives in (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.loc.us.il)

  Anybody alive?

I have recently posted on LUGNET and I am interested in LEGO clubs at the moment. Anyone here live around Springfield, Illinois? And my brickshelf gallery is here at (URL) . (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: Gen Con 2002

Hmmmmm, I didn't go to the last LUG, cuz I'm not quite able or old enough to, but Gen Con I can go to. I currently have no pirates, so Brikwarz might be a better choice..... ~Evan (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: Gen Con 2002

I have a question. Last year the Milwaukee group had a LUG meeting the same weekend as Gencon. Unfortunately I did not get to attend because of prior committments. A meeting at the con would be spectacular, but I do no know if everyone would want (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: Gen Con 2002

(...) That would be sweet. Hopefully we can pull something off... :-D I gotta build an army now, lol..... ~Evan (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: Gen Con 2002

"Evan Butzlaff" <mad_genius123@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gp6A11.A3J@lugnet.com... (...) listening. (...) Oh Yeah.........BrikWars??? James (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Gen Con 2002

Hey. I was just thinking of what I was going to use for a costume at Gen Con when..... I thought if anyone was going to bring lego to the Convention... Being its last year here in Milwaukee and all. Thx for listening. ~Evan (22 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  LEGO Store Stock?

Ok, i went to the lego store in the Mall Of America. I figured i'd be able to get switch tracks, 2x2 tiles, & 1x4x3 trans clear panels. I get there and they had NONE! Not even the switches. I firgure someone bought the switches, thats why this is (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Milwaukee Meet pics

Hiya! The second meet here in Milwaukee went just great! Sarah and I had a really fun time having some AFOL's over to visit for the day. Dave Amos of Bricktannia.com from a few hours north of us stopped by first, and we chatted a while and checked (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.il, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: Indiana Group forming

(...) I am not an official-type person of GMLUG but I seem to recall some discussion (or maybe it was just wishful thinking on my part) that saw GMLUG as a blanket virtual organization... places with high concentrations of fans have their own orgs. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Indiana Group forming

I had a question for the official-type people of GMLUG. I'm in the Midwest but obviously can't get to Minneapolis for a meeting. We are in the process of forming IndyLUG, centered in Indianapolis. I also saw that MichLUG has been formed. Both of us (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: Wake up, GMLUG!!

The meeting was the Milwaukee AFOL meeting on May 26th. I dont think many people showed up. I think we need to pick a central location, something like Chicago. The when is difficult, too. We need time to plan ahead for this thing. My best time to do (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: Wake up, GMLUG!!

Dave & All, (...) Hey, I am sleeping over here in Indiana, be quiet! ; ) (...) Which meeting was that? (...) Right, well, MichLUG would probably be interested, where and when is the big issues. Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Wake up, GMLUG!!

Hey! Where is everyone? GMLUG makes up such a large geographic area, you'd think that we would do more! Noone seems to post things in here, and our last "meeting" was in May, and was poorly attended. I think that maybe we need to organize something. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: Milwaukee AFOL meet on May26th!

(...) It only took me 10 days to reply, but at least I did! Thanks for the offer Tim, obviously things didn't pan, but perhps we can do something in July. June is basically over for me now. I don't know what happened exactly. But I don't even get on (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.space)

  RE: Milwaukee AFOL meet on May26th!

I guess I should apoligize too... I thought I was going to be able to make it, but I didnt have time last weekend... Now that I have seen the pictures, I am not sure that I would fit in.... right now I spend most of my time collecting and (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact