 Organizations / United States / GMLUG / 112
Re: Wake up, GMLUG!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gmlug
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 22:20:42 GMT

The meeting was the Milwaukee AFOL meeting on May 26th.  I dont think many
people showed up.

I think we need to pick a central location, something like Chicago.  The
when is difficult, too.  We need time to plan ahead for this thing.  My best
time to do it would be in January, when Im on college break.  This thing
doesnt have to work around my schedule, though.

Any ideas?  Suggestions?  Offers?

-Dave
http://www.bricktannia.com