 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 320
319  |  321
Subject:
DixieLUG meeting: 11 October 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.al, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.tn, lugnet.loc.us.ms
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 01:20:37 GMT

Hi everyone,

I will be hosting the next DixieLUG meeting at my home in Auburn, Alabama.

DATE: Saturday, 11 October 2003
TIME: say from about 11:00am - 5:00pm (that's Central Time, by the way)
PLACE: Eric Harshbarger's House, Auburn, AL (email for directions:
eric@ericharshbarger.org)

Current plans for the gathering include:

- Another 'part out' of a set, 4099 - Robobots.
- Miscellaneous brick sorting/trading. Folks are encouraged to bring any
large tubs of unsorted pieces they have (I for one LOVE to rummage
through such things... I have plenty of floor space onto which we may
dump said tubs)
- Bring any MOCs you want to show off (moonbases, etc).
- Discuss the NGLTC event from 20 Sep.
- The 'tour' of my house [grin]... I'll try to make it interesting.
Obviously you'll get to see past models and mosaics I have about, my
storage cabinets, and anything new I might have completed or be working
on (the 924[x3] Space Cruiser, Crayola Crayon Box, etc).
- DixieLUG organizational talk.
- other suggestions welcome
- we can figure out eating plans at the meeting... there are decent
options... you may want to eat lunch beforehand, I guess.

BTW, I always love to trade/buy pieces. I'm currently looking for the
following especially:

- any printed/decorated tiles
- any lime green tiles
- female minifig hair
- black minifig legs

Others are welcome to follow up on this thread with piece requests and
suggestions.

Cheers, hope to see you on the 11th,

eric harshbarger