 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / *338 (-10)
Re: It's time for a DixieLUG meeting - July 14th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2007 16:18:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, Jason Whittenburg wrote:
I will be hosting the next DixieLUG meeting at my home in Marietta, GA on July
14, 2007. Come and join us, talk some LEGO, show off some MOCs.

Date and Time:
Saturday July 14, 2007
1:00pm to 4:00pm EDT

Get Directions:
http://tinyurl.com/2wqaw4

for more information on Dixielug, feel free to join our Yahoo Group at:

-Jason

Darn.. I gotta work at the LEGO store that day!!!
Scott

Subject:
It's time for a DixieLUG meeting - July 14th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.loc.us.tn, lugnet.loc.us.tn.cha, lugnet.loc.us.al, lugnet.loc.us.sc
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2007 14:56:18 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I will be hosting the next DixieLUG meeting at my home in Marietta, GA on July
14, 2007. Come and join us, talk some LEGO, show off some MOCs.

Date and Time:
Saturday July 14, 2007
1:00pm to 4:00pm EDT

Get Directions:
http://tinyurl.com/2wqaw4

for more information on Dixielug, feel free to join our Yahoo Group at:

-Jason

Subject:
July Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2006 23:31:23 GMT

Hi all,

Meeting at my place in Lithia Springs, GA on Saturday July 1 at 1:00pm.

If you are not on the yahoo group or are just finding this message, feel free to
drop me an email and I'll get you directions to my house.

See you then!

Subject:
It's meetin' time...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.loc.us.tn, lugnet.loc.us.tn.cha, lugnet.loc.us.al, lugnet.loc.us.sc
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:57:49 GMT

Looks like I will be hosting the next DixieLUG meeting at my home in Marietta, GA on Saturday March 4, 2006.

DATE: Saturday, 4 March 2006 TIME: 1:00pm - 5:00pm (Eastern Standard Time, for those of you in AL) PLACE: Jason’s House (2421 Prince Howard Trail, Marietta, GA 30062)

Current plans for the gathering include:
  1. Bring any MOCs you want to show off (moonbases, etc).
  2. Planning for the upcomming BrickSouth & FFL Event
  3. Maybe another ‘part out’ of a set?
  4. Miscellaneous brick sorting/trading/etc.
  5. Dinner out afterwards, TBD
Others are welcome to follow up on this thread withanything else

Subject:
PCS Industries - Agriculture Environmental Control Facility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 13:03:21 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

This MOC was built for the FIRST LEGO League National Championship show back in April. I finally got around to taking some picutres of it so I now present to you the PCS Industries Agriculture Environmental Control Facility.

Enjoy

Subject:
DixieLUG and NGLTC at FFL on Saturday April 23, 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 00:18:36 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

DixieLUG, NGLTC, and others will be displaying at the FIRST LEGO League National Championship Event this Saturday at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, GA.

We will be set up in the lobby/foyer area of the event from about 7am until about 3pm. The event is open to the public but I’m unsure if there is any admission fee.

A little birdie also told me that this event is also attracting such people as Soren Torp Larsen and Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen himself!

Directions to the GWCC at: http://www.gwcc.com/maps/maps.html

More info on the FLL World Festival: http://www.firstlegoleague.org/default.aspx?pid=13390

Hope to see you there!

Subject:
Janurary club meeting will be Janurary 29, 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.loc.us.tn, lugnet.loc.us.tn.cha, lugnet.loc.us.al, lugnet.loc.us.sc
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 22:42:19 GMT

The Janurary club meeting will be Janurary 29, 2005 and will be in Rockmart, GA
at Mark's new home (only 2 days old).  See the Yahoo Group for more details.

Subject:
set 1355 for $1.19 at Kennesaw TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 22:45:59 GMT

As of earlier this week, there were about 70 to 80 of this set (MSRP US$7) at
the Kennesaw TRU (just off Barrett Parkway, between I-75 and I-575), marked
(Green tag) at 3.98, underneath the "Green Tag Clearance -- Extra 70% Off"
sign...

Franklin

Re: Any NCLTC/LUG members living in Franklin, NC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 14:58:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nclug, Cary Clark wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.nclug, Steven D. Weiser wrote:
I will be moving to Franklin, N. Carolina in March or April of 2005 and was
wondering if any members live in that area. I'd like to get in touch by the time
I make the move.

Steven Weiser

The western-most AFOL I've met in North Carolina is Thomas Main in Boone. Your
best bet may be to try the North Georgia folks since it is far closer. I don't
know if there's an 'NGLUG', but there is an NGLTC.  http://www.ngltc.org

There isn't a NGLUG but there is DixieLUG http://www.dixielug.org

jt

Re: DixieLUG Meeting - September 18, 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 15:00:27 GMT

Helps if I post to the group too... *sigh*

In lugnet.announce, Jason Whittenburg wrote:
There seems to be enough positive response even after Brickfest, so lets do
this! :-) We'll have a DixieLUG meeting this month!

Where: Jason Whittenburg's house (Smyrna, GA)
When: Saturday September 18, 2004 - 1:00pm EDT
Directions: http://jasonwhittenburg.com/directions

Agenda: Get feedback on creations, check out creations by others,
meet new people, swap parts, part of a set, talk about doing another
show, hang out, and talk about LEGO.

information.

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact