 Organizations / Canada / VicLUG / 43
Re: LEGO for Katrina Kids?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.viclug
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 18:23:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.viclug, George Edward Godwin wrote:
OK, so after sending out the email reminder for next Tuesday's Block Party @
Denny's (http://members.shaw.ca/viclug/calendar.html) I got thinking about some
comments we made at the pre-display setup at Bert's. • <snip>
Would any of you be interested in donating a NISB (New in Sealed Box) set for
shipment somehow to these kids. Just small sets, under $10, but NISB so they
know they are getting something special, not someone's leftovers.

Anyway, just thought I'd put that out there.

Hi Ted et. al.,
I missed the email regarding the Block party, so didn't even know I missed it.
I do have some MISB sets that I could offer up. Are you sending them to Sava the
Agi? Do you want to send them as one box to save postage?

I also wanted to say I have had some great feedback from the people who have
checked out the display.

Do we have a list of name/emails for other members? I wanted to get in touch
with those who wanted parts - and can't figure out how to do it.

I am sorry I missed this month's event - bummer.
See you all soon.
Bert.