 Organizations / Canada / VicLUG / 42
    LEGO for Katrina Kids? —George Edward Godwin
   OK, so after sending out the email reminder for next Tuesday's Block Party @ Denny's ((URL) I got thinking about some comments we made at the pre-display setup at Bert's. The thought of entire LEGO collections being destroyed in New Orleans made me (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.viclug)

        Re: LEGO for Katrina Kids? —Bert Annear
   (...) <snip> (...) Hi Ted et. al., I missed the email regarding the Block party, so didn't even know I missed it. I do have some MISB sets that I could offer up. Are you sending them to Sava the Agi? Do you want to send them as one box to save (...) (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.viclug)