 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9858
9857  |  9859
Subject:
Track Geometry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 15:36:57 GMT

I'm trying to figure out some track geometry that includes a 45 degree
run, but fits back into the regular perpendicular runs.

Does anyone know of a website with examples of how to do this.  So far I
haven't managed anything on my own.

Thanks

Derek

p.s. Yes, Chris this is for my connect 4 robot.
p.p.s.  No Calum it's not really for my connect 4 robot.