 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9857
Re: deep thoughts....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 04:25:35 GMT

while sorting and putting away a lot of my lego

I had this thought.

Do you think that when you take apart one of your REALLY old models; and
sort the parts back to the proper bin, do the newer parts in the bin
look at the "old" dusty parts and treat them bad?

this moment brought to you by time wasters incorporated;

What's that my queen;

YES, I'll go change the baby.

Chris

I used to think that when I took something apart that's been together for a long
time, the pieces that were attached felt bad 'cause they're not 'hangin' with
their friends', and that, maybe at some future time, the pieces would be put
together close to each other in a new creation and say to each other, "Hey!
It's been a while!  Tell me what you've been used in since the last time we've
been together!"

Anyway, that's what I used to think.

This weekend, besides making the new GE loco, I've been doing a flurry of
sorting...  So the snowspeeder, the landscaping for rtlTrain-whatever, and a
bunch of other stuff all came apart and was sorted into the proper bins.

All that's left is a half Rubbermaid container of stuff to be sorted.  Is
amazing what you find when you get around to sorting your pieces.  For
example--I had no idea or had forgotten that I owned 10 horses, 3 dragons, 2
crocodiles, a polar bear and one BURPman...

Eh, LEGO is fun!  New surprises every time!

Dave K