 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13156
    Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please) —Ken Koleda
   (...) --lots of stuff deleted --- Calum et al, I think the main concern here seems to be that the sending of this letter will harm you, by affecting TLC's view of you/our AFOL community? I, personally disagree with the tone, and therefore will not (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please) —Calum Tsang
   (...) That's one of the more prominent. Others could include discouraging newcomers to the hobby, painting Lego enthusiasts to the general public in a bad light, etc. But since we're intrinsically linked to the Lego Company (there are no other (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please) —Ken Koleda
   (...) Calum, I agree that there potentially *could* be some loss of support to the AFOLs from TLC. That's hard to predict, but... presumably as often is said, TLC is business. Presumably, the support/attention the AFOLs get form them is viewed as a (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)