 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13050

Re: stepping up to the dead horse (was some other title)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 18:34:17 GMT

David Koudys wrote:
Dave K
-laying the smack down since '67

Oh look!  I can still post!

At the ever increasing rate I see the 7 words get used around here
(Lugnet in general, rtlT has been clean) I'm surprised to hear that
anyone has gotten banned.

If something that obvious doesn't get you a time out I don't know what
does.  Well other then Chris' plight.

Derek

Re: stepping up to the dead horse (was some other title)