 Administrative / General / 12077
12076  |  12078
Subject:
posting privileges to 1000steine-members revoked!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 21:14:29 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Larry,

I have a real lack of understanding for your behaviour to revoke posting
privileges to people who only quoted "bad words" to keep the context, while the
original post with those "bad words" is still public and even highlighted.

You know that I'm always trying to be objective about different opinions and
-above all- the strong differences between tendencies on LUGNET and on
1000steine. Should your measures become regularity, I see no occasion for me to
try to explain here on LUGNET or mainly in the globalAFOLgroup how and why
things are handled on 1000steine.de or to explain on 1000steine.de how and why
things are handled here on LUGNET and what we're discussing about in the
globalAFOLgroup. Instead of this, you could just gag people whenever feelings
are running high here on LUGNET and I would just let the 1000steine-members
complain about LUGNET in our forum on 1000steine.de.

René
1000steine.de